What is COBIT?
Control OBjectives for Information and Related Technology.
COBIT 5 was developed by ISACA, a nonprofit, independent, global association of nearly 100,000 business and IT experts who purport to understand the most critical and relevant issues faced by enterprise leaders around the world.
According to the Global Status Report on the Governance of Enterprise IT (GEIT) 2011, from ISACA’s affiliated IT Governance Institute, when looking at business outcomes of GEIT, 42 percent said COBIT 5 improved management of IT-related risk, 40 percent said it improved communication and relationships between business and IT, 38 percent said it lowered IT costs, 37 percent said it improved IT delivery of business objectives, and 28 percent said it improved business competitiveness.
COBIT 5 is latest framework & it provides
1. Process Model
2. Good Practices
3. Management Tool
Here is a great video by Gary Hardy where he provides an overview on COBIT5
COBIT 5 provides an end-to-end framework that integrates other standards and approaches, such as ITIL, PMP, TOGAF
In the following 10 online lessons on COBIT 5 framework you'll learn
- What is IT Governance
- Principles of COBIT 5
- Goals Cascade Mapping of COBIT 5
- Implementation Phases of COBIT 5
- Process Assessment Overview of COBIT 5
- Challenges of Implementations of COBIT 5
- How to pass COBIT certification test?
- How to download COBIT framework?
- Sample Questions & Answer for COBIT examination
- More helpful information on ISACA & COBIT for cobit certification examination
For any further information you can contact us at arindamda [AT] gmail.com with a subject "COBIT Certification?"